Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Soros Lost Nearly $1 Billion

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• He was betting on a sure thing that wasn't so. I hope he gets nailed to the wall for a laundry list of things including election fraud and tampering, money laundering, espionage, attempting to overthrow the government and much more.

Yep, it's obvious I don't care much for this varmint.
  • Carl Icahn's $6 billion hedge fund had three straight years of loss: -20% (2016), -18% (2015), -7% (2014). Ouch!
  • >> election fraud and tampering, money laundering, espionage, attempting to overthrow the government and much more.

haha, wrong site; this one is evidence-based
  • Exactly. Let's not give press to people who lose $1B. I don't know anyone who lost that amount they can't afford to win. It's better than me having to shell out 3 grand to fix the aftermath of toilet leak due to sheer incompetence of someone else. I notice the 3 grand, Soros will not notice the $1B.
  • So sad for his loss...boo hoo.
  • edited January 2017
    Seems Soros went from usually good principals found in investing to speculating.

Glad to learn the grandaddy of speculating got slobber-knocked.