Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

    Support MFO

  • Donate through PayPal

Big Trump Rally about to start on FOX

....I'm getting my popcorn!

Comments

  • TheShadow said:

    Yawn!

    Biden visited Detroit and had only 2 cheerleaders, what a crowd
  • edited September 10
    Whatever.

    Thar be American football starting soon!
  • Liar-in-Chief Hosted by mighty FOX, who else?
    Cultist will never see this way.

    FOX - "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will
    eventually come to believe it."
  • 7:20 CST to be exact !
  • FD1000 said:

    TheShadow said:

    Yawn!

    Biden visited Detroit and had only 2 cheerleaders, what a crowd

    Poll: Joe Biden holds 5-point lead over Trump in Michigan

    Michigan voters disapprove of Trump’s pandemic response

    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/politics/2020/09/08/poll-joe-biden-holds-5-point-lead-over-trump-in-michigan/

  • wxman123 said:

    ....I'm getting my popcorn!

    "Amid a political crisis of his own making, President Donald Trump headed for the support of a rally in battleground Michigan on Thursday, trying to move past revelations that he had been determined to play down the danger of the coronavirus last winter despite describing it in private as “deadly stuff.”

    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-09-10/trump-heads-to-michigan-amid-woodward-book-fallout

  • edited September 10
    Polls? Didn't the polls promise Hillary win?
  • edited September 10
    sure hope people watched rms tonight w strzok

    sobering stuff, guest so good, smart and knowledgeable and measured

    (will set watch to await kneejerk comments)
  • Mr. Waxman, while eating your popcorn, did you listen to "Fortunate Son" as Donald came off the plane?

    In case you missed it.



    How ironic being he dodged the draft 5 times.
  • Mona said:

    FD1000 said:

    TheShadow said:

    Yawn!

    Biden visited Detroit and had only 2 cheerleaders, what a crowd

    Poll: Joe Biden holds 5-point lead over Trump in Michigan

    Michigan voters disapprove of Trump’s pandemic response

    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/politics/2020/09/08/poll-joe-biden-holds-5-point-lead-over-trump-in-michigan/

    How did polls work for you last time?
  • edited September 11

    sure hope people watched rms tonight w strzok

    sobering stuff, guest so good, smart and knowledgeable and measured

    (will set watch to await kneejerk comments)

    I missed it. Did he tell the truth about the fake dossier?
  • Gary1952 said:

    Mona said:

    FD1000 said:

    TheShadow said:

    Yawn!

    Biden visited Detroit and had only 2 cheerleaders, what a crowd

    Poll: Joe Biden holds 5-point lead over Trump in Michigan

    Michigan voters disapprove of Trump’s pandemic response

    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/politics/2020/09/08/poll-joe-biden-holds-5-point-lead-over-trump-in-michigan/

    How did polls work for you last time?
    Hey Gary,

    Great hearing from you again!

    I am still waiting for your answer. If you do not want to vote in person due to COVID, can you apply for an absentee ballot by mail and vote by mail?
  • Hey Mona, I'm still waiting for your answer to the question: Since Cuomo signed for thousands recovering coronavirus patients to go to nursing homes across the Empire State...Is he responsible for thousands of deaths?
    This should be a pretty simple answer. Please stay focus on this question only ;-)
  • It's Whataboutism (or FD1000)!
  • Hey FD1k, Cuomo is not my governor, but unfortunately, Kemp is yours.

    "ATLANTA -- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp defended his administration’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic in fiery remarks Wednesday after a report from the White House coronavirus task force said Georgia led the nation last week in new cases per capita.

    The White House report, dated Aug. 16, recommends several steps to curb the virus that Kemp has declined to take, including closing bars and issuing mask mandates in counties with 50 or more active cases."

    Did you get hit hard in Cobb County?

  • edited September 11
    As expected Mona could not answer a simple question. Who cares if Cuomo is your governor or not. It's about time you have an opinion and not quote an article ;-)

    I don't agree with everything Kemp is doing.

    BTW, are you afraid to tell us in what lib state you live?

    (Old_Joe, yes, English is my second language and I have been using software to check it but it doesn't catch all the mistakes. I immigrated to the US in my mid 30". Sometimes I make ridiculous mistakes unfortunately, English is a tough language with many exceptions.
    How can you explain come, home, tomb? All have the vowel O but pronounce differently.)
  • "do you afraid"

    English is your second language, perhaps?

    Or maybe just too lazy to proofread your own stuff.
Sign In or Register to comment.