Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Question for David

Hi David, I am trying to get the company I work for to match my donation to MFO. Not sure though if MFO would be eligible for company match. Do you know if any donors tried to get their company to match their MFO contribution in the past? Thanks. ET

Comments

• Hi, ET.

Thanks so much for the support! It means a lot. David is picking Will up from college today, so I thought I'd try to help. We've had a couple big financial service firms allow matches and we occasionally receive donations through donor advised funds. You will probably need to provide the info found at https://www.mutualfundobserver.com/support-us/501c3/

Best,
    Chip
  • Thank you Chip for your reply. I have submitted the MFO info to the company I work for. We shall see if they approve the match. Happy Holidays and New Year to all the people at MFO (along with all the posters); all your work is appreciated. ET