Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Shuffle off to Buffalo

@MikeM : Well the Bills finally made the BIG time. WSJ pg. 14A I believe. Big game this weekend !!
Derf

Comments

• edited December 2019
    Thanks @Derf. I will check that out. I would like to think they are no longer insignificant, which has been the case for all the teams stuck in the Belichick-Brady division the last 20 years. A win tomorrow would go a long way to help their cause (and like the little train - I think they can!)
  • @MikeM: Your team is on the big stage again !
    Good luck, Derf
  • Yes, thanks @Derf, playoffs twice in 3 years! It took them 20 years to stabilize the franchise. A swinging door of bad manager and coaching hires. But that changed when the owner got it right and was able to hire the general manager and a head coach from a very successful Carolina team. Amazing, even in sports just like in any business what good management with a vision can accomplish.
  • ....Watched the game. But as ever, they were unable to HOLD their lead. :(
  • edited January 2020
    @MikeM- Sorry about the loss... was hoping that your guys would be able to make it happen. :(
  • edited January 2020
    Me too, especially after their great start. Heartbreaking and as a Vikings fan I know the meaning of the word. The good news - it won't be the Pats this year winning the Super Bowl. Whatever, I'm only watching to see the halftime show.
  • Soooo depressed. Our second year quarterback can look fantastic in one half and play like a rookie the next. But, hats off to Deshaun Watson. Unbelievable play at the end. Maybe next year... if Brady retires:).
  • the way brady is throwing now, it does not much matter whether he retires