Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

A look ahead for the overnight potentials in the markets......

2»

Comments

• + 2 @rforno , Appears setting the clock ahead has made a few people nervous
    Derf
  • edited March 2020
    At the beginning of this thread, I placed links relative to easy to view/read futures graphics; which also remain active during a trading day.

Another viewing graph I use, and this may used through a trading day if you're curious about a variety of areas as represented by established etf's....country, sectors, commodities, bonds, etc. 'Course after trading hours, one will view how these areas settled percentage wise, for the day.
    The % indicators (buy/sell) to the right edge of the graphic are based upon technical data; which I've found to be fairly indicative; at least to the point of causing one to think more about a given investment area. One may also click any of the ticker symbols to discover more about that particular etf. Many other clickable areas, if you choose to sniff around the site.

A WHEW kinda day, eh?

Take care,
    Catch
  • edited March 2020
  • Hi @Catch22: Thanks for posting the etf viewing graph. I've book makred it. Skeet.

• Futures are LIMIT DOWN again ... probably due to gridlock in the Senate and Tweety Amin's latest monotone fantasty blatherings from the dais. Gonna be a quiet night in the futures markets until 0930 ET when anything goes.

Buckle up, folks.

• Hi @rforno

AAA Treasury issues should prove and provide benefit, IF nothing changes overnight and through Monday; for direct fund holders or positions held in broad bond funds.

Treasury futures look....... the Jun '20 issues
  • shit......... Think I'll overdose on loud music and alcohol. Not even any church anywhere around today.
  • Right, limit down again. Man this is really something. More buying tomorrow if it holds.
    Deep breath. Looking at tech tomorrow. Maybe some PRISX soon as the banks are so well capitalized. Is that even true? Will it hold? My stomach is iffy enough lately, I am hesitant to even have a drink.
  • haha, I went to this thread and started at the front without looking at the timestamp
  • edited March 2020
    Buy orange juice, cattle/gold - Upswings recently. Becareful, trends may reverse with blink of an eye

(Thankyou catch22 for website linkage)
    https://finviz.com/futures.ashx
  • now that is insightful patter! thanks so much, will act on it tomorrow, and let you know! woohoo!