Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Bounced emails, In case someone is or may have future problems contacting you

I have not used this site for many years; but would think this is still accurate. If anyone knows a better site; please let us know.
Bounced email is a rare event these days.

My best guess is too much data. Schools closed, with students online from home. Families/adults at home midday and streaming to the max with Netflix, Hulu, Disney or whichever; text/email traffic for those checking on one another, etc.

I've received 6 bounced email notifies, from mail sent early Monday morning........for our location, Comcast.net and Charter.net.

Internet Traffic Report

Comments

• fwiw, I couldn't place local cell phone calls for a while this morning. I was trying to reach my bank with an entirely innocuous question and three times got a busy signal and "all lines are busy" announcement, followed by a hangup. I sounded more like Verizon's lines than the bank's since the bank's message would have identified the institution.
  • A couple of bounced emails here, in the past few days. I thought it was very weird indeed.
  • Nothing bouncing here, unfortunately not even a basketball , baseball ,or golf ball !!!

Derf
  • Day n of no sports. Met woman reading on couch. Apparently my wife. She seems nice.
  • Day n of no sports. Met woman reading on couch. Apparently my wife. She seems nice.

Made me laugh.
  • @davidmoran- I just related your post to my wife. She loved it.