Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The stock market may bottom long before the coronavirus epidemic peaks, analysts say

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-stock-market-may-bottom-long-before-the-coronavirus-epidemic-peaks-analysts-say-2020-03-19?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

The stock market may bottom long before the coronavirus epidemic peaks, analysts say

Market bottom?!...

Maybe more pure speculations...dows 19k/?

Comments

• Just another chartist.
    As the chart below shows, investor sentiment, according to an Investors Intelligence survey, has fallen into the bottom 10th percentile of readings, which has been a good indicator of market rallies during the past decade.
    A whole decade of bull market. What a hoot.

• The key word is "may," and investors hate uncertainty.
  • @johnN- John, don't you ever feel a bit silly posting crap like this?
  • @_oldjoe hi sir..not really...probably will start buy once get my tax situated...bottom near 19k I hope. .

Do you feel silly reading it
  • No, I felt a little sorry for you.
  • edited March 2020
    Hi sir @old_joe

It will pass/by imid June July folks will be buying again..prob forgot everything that happened now

Not getting advise from market watch but just read it w grain of salt...also read many other resources

I am not too worried...got 15 yrs left
    Prob buy very soon

If you do have good articles resources pls do make contributions

Thx for your concerns and commentaries my dear friend