Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

GPGEX

edited December 2021 in Fund Discussions
I was wondering if anyone is purchasing this fund , Grandeur Peaks latest addition.
I see it's available at Schwab & others with fee. I do have an account with them,GP, so I went that way. It seems software has a bug in it as I was told I'd get a call when the trade went thru.
Just received call & purchase went thur.

Hope to enjoy the day, Derf

Comments

• edited December 2021
    I own GUSYX and GISYX. If there is a benefit in owning this, I am happy to buy, notwithstanding transaction fees. Since you already did the research and took the trouble to open with GP, perhaps, you would not mind pitching it.
  • I own 4 of their funds & all have been winners at this time. I put a toe hold on this new arrival . Time will tell if I add to it or sell . I will need to do a cross section after a year to see how all of their holdings come together with what I hold.
    It would be of interest to see if any of their representatives bought into this new fund.
    Have a good one,Derf
    P.S.NOT much info to research.