Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Home delivery of Physical Copy of Barrons

for the last 3 or 4 Saturdays, my physical copy of Barron's had not been delivered to my house. Dow Jones can't tell me why , and I assumed it was because no one on our dead end road was getting newspapers anymore, so they couldn't find a carrier.

This morning I noticed our library hasn't received a physical copy since 12/18 either.

Anybody else still get Barrons delivered at home? I do like to cut and tear out good articles

Comments

• I do. It did come on Sunday instead of Saturday on the Christmas/New Year holidays, but it was delivered.
  • I get home delivery on Saturday mornings around 6 AM. DJ/Barron's has a printing plant in the Chicago area.
  • Oh so that explains the subscription offer I received today at $4/mo for a year.