Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

TBO private board - respond to this thread to apply for access to the board

Comments

• @aechacin After discussing with the directors here at Mutual Fund Observer and consulting with my fellow moderators, we have granted you access to the private TBO victims board. Thank you. Teresa
  • Would like access please!
  • Hello, my name is Brian and I was also scammed by TBO Capital. Could I have access to the private board? Thank you
  • @Brian Hi Brian, I just emailed you, please respond there and we can talk. Thank you! Teresa
  • @vadimich You now have access to the private TBO victims board. Thank you, Teresa
  • TBO has over 300K of my money .please give me access to the TBO victims board.
    Thank You
  • @GlassHouse please let us know more details about your situation, thank you. I will also email you directly. Teresa
  • @GlassHouse welcome! You have access to the private board now. Sorry this happened to you. Please email me if you need anything further. Teresa
  • Hello All, Any updates about this gut wrenching travesty? What a harsh and sometimes unfeeling world we now live in : - (
  • @louise, if you have been following closely, someone on this board was asking for a list of people's names, phone, amount lost, and some other info to give to his contact person at his state FBI and later said that his contact told him Homeland Security got this case; HE ALSO MENTIONED FOR EVERYONE WHO LOST MONEY TO FILE CLAIM IN YOUR STATE HOMELAND SECURITY WEBSITE. JUST GOOGLE "HOMELAND SECURITY IN (your state)" and click on link and file a claim.
  • can i get access to the private board also? i was also a victim of this TBO scam.
  • I would like access to the board. I lost money to TBO. Please advise how I join. Thanks, Mike A.
  • what is the private board link? and/or how do i get access to provide my information and experience as i lost 80k+ to them.
  • @mwanderson1 Hi, I have emailed you. Please reply to my email. Thank you! Teresa
  • @rej28379@yahoo.com Hi, I have emailed you. Please reply to my email. Thank you! Teresa
  • @mwanderson Hi Mike, you now have access to the private victims site. Sorry again this happened to you. Teresa
  • @mwanderson1 Hi Mike, you now have access to the private victims site. Sorry again this happened to you. Teresa
  • @rej28379 Roy, you now have access to the private victims site. I am sorry again this happened to you and to all of us!! Teresa
  • Hello my name is R Berleth. I am a collections attorney in Houston Texas. Over a year ago A Texas Court appointed my firm as Receiver to collect a multimillion dollar Judgment against TBO and Its CEO. I have been after both since. I have a lot of time and research in this case that we both can benefit from. This is the first time I have gotten a strong lead on the company doing recent business. I think I can be a great help you and would like to set up a time to get as much info as possible. As a Receiver over both debtors had a broad range of power to collect. Some of these options I do not want to write in a public post as to give any possible notice to the Company or CEO of my strategy. Please email my associate Mr Perez if you would like set up a time to talk at [email protected] or call my office at 713-588-6900.
  • @Rberleth, I will be calling you tomorrow AM.
  • Everyone who was a victim of TBO FRAUD, PLEASE CALL or EMAIL ATTORNEY PEREZ at [email protected] or his office at 713-588-6900; it doesn't cost anything; give him the bank account/wire info (TBO/HMC) not yours; He needs all accounts used to help him track and find monies hidden. He also knows ALOT about the case.
  • Folks, claim-justice.com information is on Reddit; Someone was asking if anyone used them or heard about them and majority said it's a scam; Notice all their reviews are positive and not one negative? some of the language is bad english too; all replies say the only people who can get your money back is bank or the person/company who took it from you. Read on for yourself here;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/qce83z/has_anyone_used_claimjusticecom_to_recover_funds/
  • sounds like the only choice here is to file a lawsuit against TBO Capital and HMC trading LLC at their addresses provided (one is in NC and the other is NY); Most likely they won't answer and we get automatic judgement against them in case monies are found in frozen bank accounts or real estate even if its not in USA, may take longer with SEC's and federal courts. The monies (when and if found) will be dispursed to those who have a judgement waiting to collect (first come first serve).
  • edited December 2022
    Hi how many of you who lost money are from CA? maybe we can all get together and file a lawsuit against TBO Capital LLC, TBO CEO and HMC Trading LLC
  • edited December 2022
    Folks, here is the TBO Capital LLC business information with CEO's name and LLC address however the CEO is NOW in a country north of USA;

https://florida.intercreditreport.com/company/tbo-capital-llc-m14000000822
  • Would you please grant me access as well?
  • Hi , I am also victim of TBO capital group , can you please grant me access ?
  • Hi, I am a victim of TBO Capital Group. May I please have access.
  • @Mav123 Hi, I have just emailed you if you will please email me and let me know about your situation. Thank you, Teresa
  • @day1queen Hi, I have just emailed you if you will please email me and let me know about your situation. Thank you, Teresa