Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Holy Gawd. Check out the BARITONE sax. Pink Floyd cover by Brit Floyd.

edited December 2022 in Off-Topic

Comments

• edited December 2022
    I heart PF; but I do believe you missed the Category Button. A nice tribute to early member, Sid; and PF's skill at shaping musical sounds.
    Too early right now in the islands......more Kona coffee????????????
  • The g/f and I saw Brit Floyd live a few years ago here in DC. It was a fantastic show that hit all the right feels and was really close to what PF sounded like when I saw them in the early '90s.
  • edited December 2022
    @crash, would you please move this to “Off topics”? Thank you.
  • @Crash- Why is this not in the Off-Topic section?
  • Some errors are easily overlooked
  • @Muggles208- It's got nothing to do with making a "mistake". There has been a deterioration as of late in the honoring of keeping non-financial commentary out of the financial forums. For instance, we are again seeing extremely partisan political commentary being posted in the financial forums.

Some years back MFO had serious administration problems because of this sort of stuff. At that time quite a few MFO posters were very unhappy with the situation, and a fair number of those posters left MFO because of that.

At the moment, there are only a few bad actors who have repeatedly ignored the MFO posting guidelines. If this continues to proliferate however, we will be on a course for the same problems to occur all over again. No one at MFO is going to profit if that is allowed to happen.
  • Yes, wrong category. It was a mistake. I screwed up. Thanks for letting me know.