Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

from here to eternity full film.

Comments

• There's no way that I'm going to voluntarily give Google any more personal information than they already have. Sign-In / Create Account / Give us your email... No thanks.
  • edited December 2022
    Gotcha, @Old_Joe. I guess I did that so long ago, I'd forgotten that I DID it. Anyhow, that's why I have a specific email box that's just for junk, that i will never bother with, never even check. And my user name with Google/Youtube is a silly, vulgar fiction. same with facebook. they don't seem to mind. so what they have on me amounts to my ISP address..... The link for the movie says: "Free With Ads." But my ad-blocker works very well, too. :)
  • I have never seen a junk mail filter that was 100% accurate. Every junk mail box I've seen gets an item of legitimate email, even important email, sent to it from time to time. This week any email from a friend in Milwaukee or from one Massachussetts business address goes right to my junk mail box no matter how many times I signal that this is legitimate mail. Soon it will change.
    Crash said:

Gotcha, @Old_Joe. I guess I did that so long ago, I'd forgotten that I DID it. Anyhow, that's why I have a specific email box that's just for junk, that i will never bother with, never even check. And my user name with Google/Youtube is a silly, vulgar fiction. same with facebook. they don't seem to mind. so what they have on me amounts to my ISP address..... The link for the movie says: "Free With Ads." But my ad-blocker works very well, too. :)

• Ben said:

I have never seen a junk mail filter that was 100% accurate. Every junk mail box I've seen gets an item of legitimate email, even important email, sent to it from time to time. This week any email from a friend in Milwaukee or from one Massachussetts business address goes right to my junk mail box no matter how many times I signal that this is legitimate mail. Soon it will change.

Crash said:

Hello, @Ben.
    I think what you have in mind is a spam/junk folder. I have created a whole different email account at an entirely different server, a different provider altogether.

• Oh! Good idea. Now I understand.
    Crash said:

Ben said:

I have never seen a junk mail filter that was 100% accurate. Every junk mail box I've seen gets an item of legitimate email, even important email, sent to it from time to time. This week any email from a friend in Milwaukee or from one Massachussetts business address goes right to my junk mail box no matter how many times I signal that this is legitimate mail. Soon it will change.

Crash said:

Hello, @Ben.
    I think what you have in mind is a spam/junk folder. I have created a whole different email account at an entirely different server, a different provider altogether.