Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Vanguards 13 most powerful funds...Free solicitation

Don't KNOW WHY I MESS WITH THIS GUY....BUT FREE IF INTERESTED:Dan Wiener Makes Investing
with Vanguard 100% Easier
and 169% More Profitable!

Dan Wiener tells you what Vanguard won’t. What Dan Wiener reveals on the following pages might shock you, especially if you opened your Vanguard account after 1991.

Dan puts the spotlight on a side of Vanguard you’ve never known… the hidden side, where…

You’ll find Vanguard’s 13 Most Powerful Funds

• Your job of selecting the best-for-you Vanguard fund becomes remarkably easy
• Your profits double right along with Vanguard’s 1%
169% More Profit

See for yourself what happens when you follow Dan’s advice…https://order.investorplace.com/?sid=JW8149&en=4779890

Comments

• edited March 2015
    I recall @Tampabay being one of the regulars at

http://adviseronline.investorplace.com/

which is a Mr. W site???

Have you another "ad" you would like to place in this space ???
  • Hmm … embedded unique id in the link and counter on the destination page ... wonder how much investorplace.com is paying Tampabay for each click?
  • Listen...Anytime I receive a "Free" solicitation from a legitimate source, I usually pass it on, in the spirit of being able to help someone, but if the best funds from the top Mutual Fund Company in the World, doesn't interest you..... I understand the mentality...
    Just don't order it...simple
    Dan the man was glad not to Have a "Tampabay" looking over his printed information everyday..for critical review...Wonder why he solicits me every month to come back? Know he doesn't need my $99.00...just thinking