Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Upgrading Vanilla software tomorrow, 4/5 at 11am Eastern.

edited April 2015 in Technical Questions
There's a another upgrade available for the Vanilla Forum software. This upgrade includes some security patches and bug fixes, so we don't want to delay in applying it. Accipiter will be on standby tomorrow around 11am Eastern, while I perform the upgrade. The discussion board may be down for a few minutes while we're doing that.

Thanks for your patience, as always.

Comments

• @Chip: I'd prefer the Chocolate, or Strawberry, or even Neapolitan Forum software, but I guess Vanilla will half to do.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Mmmmm....chocolate.

The update is complete. I'll leave the announcement for the rest of today, just in case anyone notices something not working correctly. I'd like to thank Accipiter for checking on things as I go, and being on hand just in case I somehow crash the whole internet.
  • @Chip: Great job, your chocolate is on it's way !
    Happy Easter
    Ted
  • Thanks, Ted!

Happy Easter to you, too.
  • edited April 2015
    Chip, I seem to be getting logged off a lot this evening. Had to sign back in a couple times within 15-20 minutes. Too soon to know if this will become a persistent problem.

As for ice cream, ... I think Ted would enjoy the "Bone Morrow with Smoked Cherries" flavor.
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/24/fifteen-funkiest-ice-cream-flavors-on-earth/
  • Keep me updated if the problem persists. I'll move this thread to the technical discussions.

I've tried garlic ice cream. It's not so bad as you might imagine, but i see no need to try it again. Cinnamon Toast might be fun to try.
  • edited April 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.