Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Schooner Fooner

edited December 2011 in Fund Discussions
I changed jobs few months back. In a nutshell, my job sucks. It sucks so intensely I'm not able to visit MFO often enough. MFO - whom I rely on to give me my "fund news". On whom I count to keep me sane. I have been lurking around now and again, but not really had time to focus. Did I say my new job sucks. I'm working like 28 hours a day. Shameless employers. Better to have a job than not, I guess. Anyways...

NARFX is now SARIX. WTF ?!?!?!?!

[Several Expletives I don't even know how to mouth deleted]

Someone help me if I should just bail. I'm 12% down on my original investment. And I have enough losses booked already so not looking at booking more. However if this Schooner thingy is useless, I need to know.

Much obliged.

Comments

• It is now not diversified. It makes foreign investments including emerging markets. I assume it will be far riskier than the Nakoma version. Nevertheless, I am sticking with it for the moment. It is a small portion of my portfolio though. Saving the losses for another year I guess.