Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The World's Economy Explained With Just Two Cows

Comments

• Very funny @Ted...thanks.
  • I've seen this before, but this seems like a newly expanded version. Just great, and more than a little truth.
  • edited June 2016
    @Old_Joe............
    I didn't check the prior to compare to the recent; but this is from December, 2015.
    Take care out there.
    Back outdoors here, to finish cutting a tree, keeping it from falling and crushing the fence or me!
    Next time around I plan to rent or be very wealthy and perhaps both.

http://www.mutualfundobserver.com/discuss/discussion/24937/the-world-economy-explained-with-just-two-cows
  • Hi Ted,

Great stuff; it's a terrific find. Thank you so very much. My wife and I both enjoyed a hearty laugh.

Economics is often considered a dry, boring subject that causes students to yawn and sleep. If this series of graphs were introduced in the first hour presentation material, the students just might be motivated to stay awake and incentivised to actually learn something. One can only hope.

Best Wishes.
  • I really enjoyed that post. Thank you for sharing.