Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Fund Symbol: Left/Right Click Not Working

Chip: All you get is a empty box with X is upper right corner ?
Ted

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2017
    Me too, thought it was my computer (or security software) alone because it occurred in all three of IE, Firefox and Chrome in Windows 7, 64bit.

Edit - I went back to check something. In IE, I get a warning when the empty box appears. It does seem to be a security mismatch (or the warning is not spot on). The warning is "Only secure content is displayed." When I click the "Show all content" button, it refreshes and, when I click the fund, the box is complete with the links to Morningstar, etc.
  • Yikes!
    This is probably related to the security certificate I installed over the weekend. I'll have to dig into Accipiter's code later tonight to see if I can find the troublesome spot.
  • If I hover the cursor over the symbol I still get the full fund name. If I left click I get the empty box with the x. Right click? dunno. I never used it. This is with mac and Safari.
  • I think I've got it fixed. Let me know what you see.

Thank you for reporting the problem!
  • Ben
    edited October 2017
    chip said:

I think I've got it fixed. Let me know what you see.

Thank you for reporting the problem!

Left click: a box full of links and the name of the fund. It's back to how it was before the problem. Problem fixed. Thank you!