Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Lots of gut-busting laughs in that one! Maria is just unbelievable.
  • Reply to @AndyJ: It's not nice to make fun of the 'Money Honey'
    Regards,
    Ted
  • thank you for the good laugh... Gotta to love CNBC and Maria. It is incredible that he is being considered secretary of treasury (if he wishes) one day.
  • Taibbi is one of the few good ones. Bartiromo? A corporate robot. .....And J. Dimon? A Financial PREDATOR. Like all the other CEOs. ....Well, aside from billions and billions of dollars in fines being paid to settle litigation (which amounts to unstated guilt)--- what's WRONG with uncle Jamie? And his bank? The one word not used here, either in theCNBC discussion or the Taibbi interview is "ethics." Jamie Dimon has none. And the bank operates without any. (But why should anyone be complaining about JP Morgan/Chase's CEO???? Gimme an effing break.)
  • Reply to @MaxBialystock: I totally concur. One would think these Harvard Business School graduates would have taken a course on business ethics.
  • Reply to @Sven: Quite right....I suppose I've reached the conclusion that those two words are mutually exclusive...
  • All time classic. And Miss Fartiromo finally busts the myth about blondes not being bright. All blonde's should be celebrating.
  • Ironically, the only CNBC show that did not have an all-time ratings low last quarter was the 3-4pm hour of Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo.

http://www.talkingbiznews.com/1/cnbc-has-worst-quarter-in-20-years/
  • duh, CNBC was bad years ago when Gary Smith shared that he never ever watched it with the volume on at all - just watched the tape. In recent years, they've really sunk into the cesspool of bad journalism. Hell, they're trying to out nazi and out bimbo Fox.

and so it goes,

peace,

rono
  • Reply to @rono: Well, at least they've set themselves a high hurdle to reach... it won't be easy.
  • Well-put, rono.