Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Thought I'd bring this back to the top of the lsit to make a point of information.

A fellow poster, John Chisum, asked me to keep positing this information as it was beneficial to him. However, for me to continue to do this it has got to receive more that 25 hits form viewers going forward or I will deem it board clutter and refrain from posting it going forward after next week.

Your vote is essential should you wish the post to continue.

Old_Skeet
  • Reply to @Old_Skeet: Keep on posting !
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Thanks for those that stopped by and visited. I hope you found the links beneficial.
    With better than 25 hits over the weekend it made the (no clutter) cut for next weeks positing. So next Friday after the market closes they will be posted again. Have a good week ... Old_Skeet

• Reply to @Old_Skeet: You don't have make apologies for information that can help fund investors both long and short-term make better decisions.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Thanks Old Skeet for this thread. I hope this will be informative to everyone here and could be a discussion topic for the weekend.

All the best.
  • I also like how Old Skeet posted several links in one thread.