Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Goldman VP Changes Name, Works for Congressman to Stop Legislation

edited August 2011 in Off-Topic
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=192596

And people wonder why investor confidence isn't so great. ("No, no, the system is totally not rigged in favor of the industry.")

Comments

• Hi scott,

Just keep a shak'in me head; and at the same time keeping it held high for clear thinking to the investments.

BUT, the lack of ethics and high moral standards; well, I sorta understand; but of course, this method of thinking is not even in my brain synapse. Being on this 3rd rock from the sun, for 63 years and a Vietnam era vet; well, I have seen more than enough of this from any number of folks; but I just don't understand what happened to them over the years that they just don't seem to care; EXCEPT for themselves...the power, greed and probably the money, too.

Thank you,
    Catch
  • Reply to @catch22: Yep, just an environment of epic moral hazard and no one in a position to do anything about it cares.
  • Reply to @scott: Bank of America to Rick Perry: "We will help you out."

• If BofA continues to offer to sell off its various assets and continue to reduce their workforce; they may have enough money remaining to "only" finance part of a political campaign.....
    'Course, in reality; one may wonder how monetary sick BofA really may be. Not a good prospective for things being on a good track going forward.