Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Another very fine discussion, David

edited February 2014 in Fund Discussions
Why don't you do something in that "Little Book..." series, and we'll all buy it on Amazon, and you'll double your return?

But, regardless, nicely done -- thoughtful, thought-provoking.

Thanks as always for the work you and your team put into this site.

Comments

• Thank you, sir! I am making inquiries with the Little Book crowd. Ed has a friend who wrote one of them and he was going to ask, at an upcoming lunch, about the process. If anything interesting transpires, you'll be among the first to know!

David
  • I own two of the series (and bought one for my father). They're good books, and I'm sure you'd have an interesting angle or two. I sincerely encourage you to pursue this project, and wish you the best.
  • Preliminarily titled: "The Little Book of Mutual Funds that Beat the Market, Are Aligned With Your Best Interests, Have High Active Share, and Let You Sleep at Night"
  • Reply to @MarkM: Not only little, but short. Could be a best seller.