Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Attention Catch & Hank: This Is An Alpha Male Snow Blower!!

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Appreciate the link Ted - But Catch already linked that video in a longer thread on Sunday. You overlooked it I'm sure due to your celebratory going-ons pursuant to Denver's impending victory over Seattle. :-)

Here's the thread http://www.mutualfundobserver.com/discussions-3/#/discussion/comment/35507

I can't imagine maneuvering that machine. Likely, it power-steers by varying the respective track speeds. My 9HP Honda on tracks (without power steer) does a whale of a job for its size - but also gives me a good workout!

Regards
  • Reply to @hank: What can I say, Catch 22 is always one snowblower ahead of me. Oh well ! , I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Hi Ted,

Thank you for "digging" around for the link. Yes, quite the snow machine.

Regards,
    Catch