Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• I on the market news [could not find this article on line but got it through email only one blogged email] -

couple of pretty chart in article

"i On the Market is back – did you miss us? Sorry about the two week hiatus. Our analyst was out of the country and struggled with getting a reliable internet connection. iStockAnalyst is looking into adding one more analyst for the newsletter and adding frequency for paid members. Please let us know if you are interested in ad free paid newsletter delivered twice a week.

Getting digital wasn't the only deprivation. Although the time differential was only 7 hours ahead, this 45 year-old biological/internal clock was having none of it. When everybody else was eating, i wasn't hungry. When all were snoring, i was more alert than a three legged antelope worried about a tiger on the prowl.

i got home seven pounds lighter after sleeping ten hours in eight days. i wasn't sure if i was in Germany or Gitmo? (When folks are dancing on the tables to Hang On Snoopy – Snoopy Hang On in a hard British accent, believe me, it's hard to tell the difference. J)....."

http://geezersalert.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-on-market_29.html