Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Help keep MFO the standard of excellence

edited February 2014 in Off-Topic
I read the posts regarding Accipter leaving and David's reply, I wanted to throw my $.02 worth in. Many of us visit MFO daily if not more and have always walked away each day with information we can use or at least think about. Many of us subscribe to Morningstar for about $23 per month and even though it has its limitations, still value what it provides.

I propose you do the same thing with Mutual Fund Observer. With Payapal, it's easy to donate $10,$20, $30 or more each month to help David keep this site the powerful tool it is. It exists solely on voluntary contributions, Amazon purchases made through the site and the time and talent that the volunteers and David provide. Please join me in donating monthly to support this excellent site. Thank you David and co. for all you do.

Comments

• Given the awesome new layout and the hard work that went into it, this gets a

BUMP!