Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• This site really needs a mechanism whereby one can comment on some inanity without bumping it to the top. I realize Bespoke has to create a column multiple times a week, but they must salivate for the next AAII news release. They seem determined to belittle the individual investor, perhaps because they aren't buying Bespoke products

This posting added no investment guidance. Bespoke probably says something useful from time to time. This certainly wasn't one of them. Restrain yourself occasionally, Ted; or at least chew through them more slowly (savor the flavor).
  • @STB65: Thanks for you thoughts on Bespoke, however, I will continue to link any articles I damm well please. Now go chew on that 1
    Regards,
    Ted