Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Stocks Have Worst Week Since 2012 As Investors Fret Over Valuations

Comments

• As a whole, my portfolio dropped only 1%, thank you bonds, utility funds and some consumer staples stocks. However, my retirement accounts dropped by 3%, which is just a bit more than the S + P. Consider that portfolio holds FBTIX and ISTIX, and is all equities, I am not unhappy with it. It was not by my design that all my bonds are in my taxable account, the bonds were inherited and will have first call date June 2016, so no need to change anything right now. Bonds 32% Equities 66% Cash and equivalents 2%
  • Bonds 32% Equities 66% Cash and equivalents 2%
    slick, Your balance allocation is doing very well. More earning report is coming in next several weeks. Hope they are better than what JP Morgan reported.