Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

• bee April 2014
  • Ted April 2014
Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• beebee
    edited April 2014
    Thankzzz. I'll buzz by and comb through its prospectus. I believe the ticker is BEEHX. I hope they expand offerings to BEERX and BUZZX.

At first buzz:

They might "play with the numbers". If you take a look at the Expense Ratio, the fund provides a .05% fee waiver that convienently drops the ER to .99% (from 1.04%). Some businesses pride themselves on just this strategy... (99 Cent Stores, Gas pumps, and Used Car lots).

A concentrated portfolio...top 10 holdings make up 45% and top 25 holdings make up close to 95% of fund.

Large Blend fund with little or no exposure to: Basic Materials, Real Estate, Utilities or Consumer Defense.
  • @VintageFreak: ' Any takers?" No ! No ! No ! 3-years 85 percentile, 5-years 71 percentile
    Regards,
    Ted
    M* Snapshot Of BEEHX: http://quotes.morningstar.com/fund/beehx/f?t=beehx