Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Doubleline Shiller Enhanced Cape DSENX

Has anyone bought any of the newer Doubleline Funds? I am interested in any thoughts on their new stock funds. I am especially interested in the Shiller Enhanced Cape DSENX. He is basically a bond guy, but he always has something to say about an individual stock, or section of the stock market.

Comments

• There is a related exchange traded note, symbol CAPE.
    Not a Doubleline product, but deserves comparison to the DSENX.
    Both deserve study, as the Shiller CAPE ratio is being talked about more and more each day.
  • I bought a fair amount some time ago and am pleased thus far, an interesting balanced (?) holding to track and compare.
  • edited May 2014
    Hi Brightorange, first thing to do, if you haven't already, is to have a look at what they're doing inside the fund, HERE on the DoubleLine web site, under 'Investment Philosophy.' It's for sure interesting, but it's got nothing at all to do with JG's various pronouncements on the stock market.