Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Size of comment block

edited June 2014 in Technical Questions
oh my goodness, what the hell did I just do? when I started my comment (see VintageFreak-initiated discussion re. Global Balanced), I think I hit Ctl and something else instead of Shift @, and the size of the comment window was instantly quadrupled. Since I didn't know what I'd hit, I couldn't get it to go back to appropriate size. I went ahead, typed my comment and posted it, as is.

Help--- it looks/I feel ridiculous/stupid!:)

Comments

• If by chance you accidentally pressed Ctrl +, then pressing Ctrl - will make it better.
  • Well, that didn't take care of it, but then I noticed, waaaaaaay down in the lower L-hand corner, the number "2". Is it possible to write 2 pages of comment? Perhaps, so I put cursor at the end of the last line of text, and hit Delete---again and again and again and... o.k, you get the drift. Eventually the rest of page 1 lines "cleared," and the bottom of the comment window lifted back up to me.

Whatever keystrokes I hit, it meant, "oh just forget the rest of page 1; go on and create page 2." I have no idea what those strokes would have been. Maybe I'll find out some day. Silly computers.