Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

WealthTrack: Guest; Bob Doll, Nuveen Management: Video Presentation

Comments

• I dvr this show weekly and watch at my leisure. I think she always has excellent guests and asks well thought out questions. Its not the same old same old you see on CNBC. It reminds me a bit of Rukheyser's old show, although not quite the same, a fine subsitute. No one can replace him and still miss the show. Thanks for posting the link for those that do not have a PBS stations that carry it.
  • @slick: Thanks, I just linked this week's episode.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • slick said:

I think she always has excellent guests and asks well thought out questions. Its not the same old same old you see on CNBC. It reminds me a bit of Rukheyser's old show, although not quite the same, a fine subsitute. No one can replace him and still miss the show.

I concur, both about Consuelo Mack's show, and about the irreplaceable Louis Rukeyser