Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The 'Investor's Dilemma': Everything Is Expensive

TedTed
edited August 2014 in Fund Discussions
FYI: Investing these days is like shopping at Neiman Marcus: Almost everything is expensive.
U.S. stocks are hitting records. So are India’s and Argentina’s. U.S. junk-bond prices are high and rising. And it isn’t just risky investments that are up: So are the prices of conservative U.S. Treasury bonds.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=the+investors+dilemma+everything+is+espensive&oq=the+investors+dilemma+everything+is+espensive&gs_l=hp.3...1590.21855.0.22213.45.44.0.1.1.0.126.2026.43j1.44.0....0...1c.1.52.hp..14.31.1213.PEsUXvelbps

Comments

• @Ted, did you post this at 3:49 am Central Time? You're breaking records now....
  • Hi Ted,

Yep most everything currently is too expensive for my taste at the moment. That is why I have let some things go that I think have a good chance to wilter. And, yes ... I am heavy in cash at the moment awaiting a good dip, or pull back, in the markets before I put some of my cash hoard back to work.

Old_Skeet