Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Investment Strategy by: Jeffrey Saut ... The Dow Theory Explained ... and, The Call of The Week

I really enjoyed reading this weeks commentary by Raymond James' Investment Strategist Jeffrey Saut. We hear a lot about the Dow Theory and in this weeks commentary Mr. Saut does a good job of explaining it and why he thinks highly of it. In addition, there is The Call of the Week that is worth a look too. It is linked below for those that might be intested in some good reading.

http://www.raymondjames.com/inv_strat.htm

Old_Skeet

Comments

• JS also had one of his infrequent commentaries in Reuters last week (toward the end, I think). When I see his name, I don't even read the byline; I just click on the link because I know it's gonna be some fun, whatever it's about.