Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Mark Hulbert: Wild Stock Market Ride Is Just Beginning

Comments

• So I guess October is going to be fun! I was surprised how many sarcastic and negative comments there were about Hulbert. I guess after so many years he's gathered his fair share of haters.
  • The mid-decade rally is scheduled to begin September 30. Historically the next 18 months have been very bullish:

http://jayonthemarkets.com/2014/06/25/september-30th-mark-your-calendar/
  • LLJB said:

So I guess October is going to be fun! I was surprised how many sarcastic and negative comments there were about Hulbert. I guess after so many years he's gathered his fair share of haters.

@LLJB: where did you see those comments about Hulbert?
  • What's he talking about ? Market been going down & up since I started 401-k back in the day !! 1976 or 77. More so, longer then I can remember.
    Have a pleasant weekend everyone, Derf
  • @rjb112, I clicked on Mark Hulbert's name as the author of the Marketwatch article and another copy of the article came up, with a graph at the beginning. At the end of that article was a comment button, which when clicked brings up lots of comments. Apparently they didn't like all the comments so they hid it well:)
  • Marketwatch tends to get rid of unfavorable comments.
  • @LLJB, found them. Interesting comments