Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Jason Zweig, with a smile on his face; Tweets Mr. Snowball and MFO

Comments

• Only 7 times?
  • Maybe we will see some new names on the forums here?
  • @ catch22: You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours. Jason is a regular reader of MFO.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Curiously, a fair number of folks tweet us (tweet about us?) each month. Chip follows such things and reports that a half dozen folks whose names you'd recognize might tweet us and rather more than that retweet them.

For what interest it holds,

David
  • Curiously, a fair number of folks tweet us (tweet about us?) each month. Chip follows such things and reports that a half dozen folks whose names you'd recognize might tweet us and rather more than that retweet them.

For what interest it holds,

David

David, congratulations on "Notes on The Greatest (ill-timed mutual fund manager transition) Story Ever Told"

A great piece, and hysterically funny.
  • I think the question becomes if these individuals are reading the board, how can they best be encouraged to participate on it.
  • @ Scott:
    I think they like being paid......