Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Back up the equity truck.......central banks all in to save the day................

edited November 2011 in Fund Discussions
Morn'in coffee,

http://finviz.com/futures.ashx

From my Nov 27 post.................

"Perhaps an email leak that the non-Euro central banks are gonna backstop the EU."

Sure enough.............just announced; central banks will backstop monies to allow more free flow
of intrabank monies.

No online links available at this time.................

If one is still concerned about the quality and ability of the equity markets going forward and sitting on equities; there may be a two day window of opportunity to unload.

Perhaps a coin toss would prove as valuable as anything !!!

Regards,
Catch

Comments

• You have to own real assets (again, I really think that's a 5-10 year theme). You can't be short even if it makes sense. Those who can make charts and technical analysis work for them, that's great, but I don't understand how any of that works in this environment. The European situation is not going to be let to spiral out of control, even if it means bailing them out and the consequences of that.