Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Seidner Returns To PIMCO To Oversee Non-Traditional Strategies

FYI: (Follow_Up Article)
The organizational shifts in the wake of Bill Gross’s departure have continued at PIMCO, as the firm recently announced the hiring of Marc Seidner, a former PIMCO employee who will return as the firm’s Chief Investment Officer of Non-traditional Strategies and Head of Portfolio Management in the New York office, a newly created position, effective November 12. He will also be a member of PIMCO’s Investment Committee.

The Return

Seidner worked for PIMCO from August 2009 to January 2014, when he left to become a Partner and Head of Fixed Income at GMO LLC. “I look forward to returning to PIMCO and becoming a member of the firm’s portfolio management team, which is one of the deepest in the investment management industry,” Seidner said, in a November 3 statement announcing his return. “This new role provides me a unique opportunity to again contribute to PIMCO’s success while also enabling my family and me to remain based on the east coast.”
Regards,
Ted
http://dailyalts.com/seidner-returns-pimco-oversee-non-traditional-strategies/