Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

• LLJB November 2014
Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Goldman Sachs: Top 10 Market Themes For 2015

FYI: Goldman Sachs’ economics research team on Wednesday published a detailed, forward-looking report on the key big-picture themes investors will wrestle with in the new year.

Dominic Wilson and his team walk through the broader economy, why high valuations don’t mean U.S. stocks due for a sharp fall, why oil could still be on the way down.

At the end of 2015, Goldman sees the S&P 500 at 2100; the 10-year Treasury at 3% and gold at $1,050 an ounce.

Here are the 10 themes broken down into digestible bites and excerpts
Regards,
Ted
http://blogs.barrons.com/focusonfunds/2014/11/19/goldman-sachs-top-10-market-themes-for-2015/tab/print/

Comments

• Thanks Ted!! This was a nice article and I tend to agree with a number of their predictions. I added the link to my favorites so we can judge them 12 months from now!! :)