Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The Web's Best Investing Sites

Comments

• So much stuff to investigate there. Thank you, Ted.
  • A lot of valuable resources, thanks @Ted. Just disappointed in his description of MFO because I think he missed the boat. Hope he wasn't as far off on his descriptions of the other links.
  • "Mutual Fund Observer (mutualfundobserver.com/): mutual fund performance depends on the manager. All bets are off if the manager leaves. How do you know when a manager leaves, and what will be the effect on performance? Find out here."

You're right LLJB, he certainly missed the boat.
  • I saw that too, and just shook my head...
  • @ MFO Members: Harry was familiar with Roy Weitz, and didn't realize for over a year that he shut down FundAlarm, and MFO was born. Having said that Harry has a lot of valuable resource material on his site.
    Regards,
    Ted
    http://www.winninginvesting.com/
  • While I tend to agree that Mr. Domash provides a lot of investing resources on his website I do have to strongly question his recommendations as LLJB noted. Seriously, if that's his takeaway of the MFO site one has to wonder if he ever even bothered to spend any time here. Nevertheless, exposure is a good thing.
  • edited November 2014
    .....But Ted was referring to the former iteration: Roy Weitz' "Fund Alarm."
  • I dropped Mr. D. a note. Let's see if we hear back.

David