Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Warren Buffett: The three things I look for in a person

Comments

• “You’re looking for three things, generally, in a person,” says Buffett. “Intelligence, energy, and integrity. And if they don’t have the last one......(they will fail? just asking?)

Lots of Rich (successful) people have NO integrity at all, "energy" does he mean in Gym class, or the willingness to work 24hrs a day with no pay check if necessary, "Intelligence" is ok but I'll bet the kid in your grade school who was "street smart" and made millions selling carpet, made more money in this world than the kid with all "A"s( maybe an English teacher now)....Just thinking Warren
  • edited November 2014
    #1. A President so I can get favorable legislation passed and enacted quickly.

I know, Congress passed legislation. A friend in the White House does wonders for one's portfolio. Ask Warren.

BTW Warren, have you paid all those back taxes to the IRS yet?