Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

AAPL makes a run towards $700billion.

It was just the other day it seems that Apple hit $600billion in value at the rate the stock is moving today, $700billion is a shoe-in.

http://americasmarkets.usatoday.com/2014/11/24/700-billion-reasons-apple-amazes-investors/

Comments

• edited November 2014
    I'm a little concerned about the "when everyone loves"-ness of Apple right now, but I think they've had a lot of wins recently and people are desperate for anything that resembles organic growth right now. Apple Pay doing well and the high end market really shifted to Apple from Samsung recently. As I noted in the other thread, I think they have to really build out the experience in a way that isn't games and social media - I think a lot of people would appreciate more in the way of productivity and healthcare.

Still, I just think it's overbought at the moment. Doesn't mean it can't go further, but definitely overbought.
  • I agree. I want to pull the trigger and sweep profits but the stock keeps moving up. It could use a breather here.