Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Radio Shack RSH Trading at 30 cents

No Santa here, not yet anyway.

Comments

• TedTed
    edited December 2014
    @Charles: Still a great commerical even at .30 cents.
    Merry Christmas,
    Ted
  • Hmmm. looks very much like Kodak stock a few years ago. Warning, don't buy it. Bankruptcy stock price = $0.00
  • @ I have a very expensive quarterback I'd like you to take off our hands and give to the Bills as a Christmas present. He goes by the initials JC.
    Merry Christmas,
    Ted
  • edited December 2014
    Repeat story(if you didn't read before) years ago I went into a Radio Shack Store and asked for a small AM FM radio for my Desk, the clerk said "we don't carry them". I went to WAL Mart and bought one for under $20....enough said
  • Yes, I've heard the Cutler rumors. Sadly, he might be an upgrade for the Bills. We are a quarterback away from being a pretty good team. Merry Christmas Ted.
  • edited December 2014
    Ha! I saw RSH actually closed at 38 cents, up 27% from intra-day low. Can you believe that? And, 17% for day. Good grief.

@Ted. I believe that the marketing exec responsible for the good ad you posted just departed the company. One of a few top execs to bail recently.
  • edited December 2014
    What's a "radio"?

Is that like a TV without any picture?
  • I think The Onion, as usual, nailed it years ago:
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/even-ceo-cant-figure-out-how-radioshack-still-in-b,2190/
    (The Onion's a satirical magazine, just in case you don't know it.)
  • hank said:

What's a "radio"?

Is that like a TV without any picture?

You can't be Sirius. (Har har har...)
  • Crack me up.