Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Carl’s Super Bowl Commercial

Hi Guys,

This posting is not simply off-topic; it is way, way off-topic.

But it is in the spirit of the MFO site’s disclaimer statement that “We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.” The appropriateness of this submittal is certainly questionable (sexist), but the intent is some good humor.

The MFO membership has recognized the riskiness of earlier Carl’s Jr. commercials. Earlier ones featured a wet Paris Hilton soaping cars. They certainly are directed at young men.

Here’s a Link to one of the planned super-bowl advertisements that pitch the virtues of its new “all-natural” hamburger product:

http://www.celebuzz.com/2015-01-22/watch-is-the-carls-jr-super-bowl-commercial-too-sexy/

I hope you enjoy it. I did even though I’m far from a young man. You judge its effectiveness at selling burgers. My wife liked the ad and thought it will do its intended job. Carl’s has surely remained consistent in terms of its overarching advertising policy.

Best Wishes for More Fun.