Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Jeffrey Gundlach Webcast: "Just Markets"....please notify when made available

edited January 2012 in Fund Discussions
Morn'in Coffee,

I have an alert set for this webcast; but it is not yet open for watching/listening. The charts used are available at this time, but the full webcast is needed.
For those interested and discover the open webcast; please let us know about this and provide a link.
Thank you in advance.

Catch

Comments

• Hi Catch22,
    You just need to wait until doubleline.com makes it available. I will let you know. For some reason, they have to wait for webcast to be reviewed (by SEC maybe) before they let the us view it. This makes no sense to me since people can watch it live on Thursday. Anyways, if it is the SEC that needs to review it, they are a bunch of idiots as they should do something more useful with their time. I will go no further with that.
  • edited January 2012
    It was interesting during the webcast that Gundlach said he couldn't understand why Templeton Global Fund, backed by the 2010 Morningstar Fixed Income Manager of the Year award winner, would go so heavily (40%) into Asian bonds in 2011....which turned out to hurt them.

• edited January 2012
    Howdy ET91,

If it is SEC delay, I agree.........brain dead thinking, eh?

Here is the Doubleline homepage for all. There was a message posted (Friday) in the comments header about the delay/review.
    I presume returning to the page on Monday may find the entire webcast.

http://www.doubleline.com/

Regards,
    Catch
  • Reply to @ET91: Maybe not by SEC but their own legal/compliance department for compliance with SEC rules.
  • Hi all and thanks for the comments.
    Catch: my plan is to keep checking doubleline.com for when they will make it available. Hopefully Monday but not sure. This happened to past webcasts that I was not able to watch live.
    Investor: I am still confused how people can view it live on Thursday Jan 5 but we can't watch the replay until someone reviews it. I am not a lawyer though.