Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Updated Allianz Periodic Table of Returns

MJG
edited January 2012 in Fund Discussions
Hi Guys,

Here is the Link to the 2011 updated Allianz Global version of the periodic table of returns. They have another name for it. It is Allianz’s equivalent to the more widely distributed Callan table. Earlier today, Ted provided a Link to the Callan table. The competition between these two sources continues. The two tables offer substanially different investment classes.

http://www.allianzinvestors.com/MarketingPrograms/External Documents/The_Importance_Of_Diversification_ACO33.pdf

If this Link fails here is a second approach that requires one extra mouse click. To get to the Allianz table use this alternate Link

http://www.allianzinvestors.com/EducationAndPlanning/InvestorEducation/Pages/AssetAllocation.aspx#

This gets you to a generic Allianz page. Access to the Allianz table can be gained by hitting The Allianz internal Link that is located at the page’s bottom right-hand (South East) side and is titled “The Importance of Diversification”.

The Allianz chart presents a more comprehensive category array of discrete investment options. I like it better than Callan for that expanded choice format.

Best Regards.

Comments

• The first link worked for me. I like this table. Thanks for posting.
  • Hi MJG,

Thanks for posting the table. I have used one similar to it through the years, compiled by another brokerage house, and have found it a very useful tool.

Good Investing,
    Skeeter
  • Thank you, MJG. Not that this matters; but it is interesting that this table starts with the most current year/data to the left side, while many charts and graphs start with the oldest data to the left margin. Perhaps a European influence; or to the Arabic world.
    Take care,
    Catch