Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Fidelity Quarterly Fund Performance Booklet??? Used to be on the website. Am I missing it??

DAK
edited January 2012 in Fund Discussions
There used to be a link on the Fidelity site listed under "News and Insights" then "Fidelity Viewpoints" showing their "Quarterly Market and Fund Performance Update". I can't find it. Anyone know where I can get it?

Comments

• I called Fidelity. For those that like to look at this report, call and voice your opinion because they tell me it has been discontinued and if enough people contact them about it, they may bring it back.
  • Don't count on it. I love the quality of service that Fidelity provides, but when it comes to what services they have, they're off in their own bubble. I spoke with their annuity dept., where the rep said that she gets requests on virtually a daily basis to get statements on line, but Fidelity has yet to integrate this part of the business with the rest of their world. They don't even provide the tax statements for the annuities (e.g. 1099-R) online.

Roth option for an individual (solo) 401K? Forget it. Even Vanguard, that most stodgy of fund families, started offering one this year. (T Rowe Price offered this from the first year they were legal.) Given that solo 401Ks are one of the main (financial) benefits of being an independent contractor, I would expect that lots of people would be asking about this. (As I recall, the first year Roth 401Ks were available, Fidelity told me they were getting a good number of requests for it, and were looking into it; I guess that after many years, they're still looking.)

Lots of other things where I've provided suggestions or requests. All you get from their front line people is "they'll pass it on", and things fall into a black hole. Not that they're worse than anybody else in this regard, unfortunately.

• edited January 2012
    Howdy DAK,

Is this the report you are looking for?

http://personal.fidelity.com/products/funds/content/quarterly.shtml.cvsr

Take care,
    Catch
  • Reply to @catch22: Hi catch. No, this is the new version. You have to click on each fund to see the performance. The old way was in a table format with the funds categorized by type. I liked it much better.