Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Artisan Global Smallcap - Back with a BANG!

This fund had stunk up the place last year. Right now YTD up 18%. For what interest it holds. Whtondering if it is riskier than I thought, but I never thought so.

Comments

• Similar story on my intl small cap OSMYX, its up 12% ytd, not quite as good as yours, but will take it:) I consider this category part of my aggressive sleeve, strictly for my roth which likely won't get tapped for at least 10 more years.
  • edited May 2015
    Currently my posterchild for the benefits of rebalancing. probably going to take half my allocation to it and place it into the grandeur peak micro cap fund when that becomes available in hopes of a slightly smoother ride. (Missed the boat on global reach by not understanding what happens to IRAs after marriage)

As for riskiness it looks comparable with ARTJX's performance. Also the current sub 9% US allocation shows that it truly is focusing on wherever they feel the best opportunities are