Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ya, it's off-topic: Bombardier BDRBF

edited February 2012 in Off-Topic
Closed the day at $4.81, up $2 after-hours to $6.81, or 41.58% ...I've never seen the like. Wish I owned a few thousand shares. (M*)

Comments

• Hmmm.... I'm seeing: BOMBARDIER INC CL B (BDRBF.PK) -Other OTC
    4.81 0.02(0.31%) at Yahoo finance. Maybe you were seeing a bad print at the point you looked at it?

In terms of stocks though, we should have a thread as to what stocks people own/are looking at.
  • The webpage I saw with the after-hours jump was the initial M* "quote" page. I have it bookmarked.
  • Reply to @MaxBialystock: M* shows 0.31%. It could be initial incorrect data which is later fixed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reply to @Maurice: Nestle is on the pinks in the US; many large foreign companies are. My guess is that they do not want to deal with everything (cost, etc) revolving around being listed.
  • Duly noted. But I'm NOT dreaming. I just checked again at Morningstar. It might be incorrect or outdated information. It's just that when I saw the huge after-hours jump, I thought: Cripes! 41% so far, so FAST!? It IS still there. Allegedly, the stock is up from $4.81 to $6.81. Look under the BIG share price number.... And by the way, who the hell are the ones who trade "after hours?!" What does the 4:00 p.m. market CLOSING-TIME MEAN, then?!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.