Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

ECB and its dangerous game.....LIP

edited February 2012 in Fund Discussions
Late Morn'in Coffee,

I noted (MJG's, Greek Tragedy thread) a possibility of the actions now reported in this short note in the link. I will maintain that some of the politicos in various countries are playing some very dangerous games with their actions of continued tinkering with money. The money being bonds; the overwhelming source of funding for functioning and maintaining of governments of all levels, in all countries; as well as the health and well being of many companies everywhere.

You may choose your own judgment about this; but my opinion remains that this action is a most serious and dangerous game being played. I will classify this in my file folder under the heading: "They don't know, that they don't know".

http://blogs.wsj.com/marketbeat/2012/02/17/ecb-debt-swap-puts-dagger-in-heart-of-europes-bond-market/tab/print/

Be careful out there; the investment road continues to have too many potholes that may damage one's investment vehicle.

Catch

Comments