Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

There’s too much “wholesale oppression” going on! OFF TOPIC

“You doesn’t have to call me MISTER Johnson. You can call me Ray.
Or you can call me Jay. Or you can call me RJ. But you doesn’t have to
call me MISTER Johnson.”

Steinberg stated “Our society has wrought a fearful environment for have-nots
who wish to improve their economic status. Being stratified with hostile terms
like supervisor or manager have created a drag on our culture that must be halted.”

http://townhall.com/columnists/brucebialosky/2015/08/02/new-california-law--no-bosses-n2032476

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maurice said:

Private property will come after this.

Only for those of us not in the political/intelligentsia class
  • You know this is satire, right?

I think the author is just upset that Jerry Brown created a surplus.
  • edited August 2015
    Maurice said:

Private property will come after this.

you mean like staplers?

as long as mergers continue and the competition gets reduced to 2 or 3 major players that have divied up the nation geographically for each industry, I think you will have nothing to fear, Mo.

• Ah,utopia.
    "This legislation in coordination with our recent law regarding bullying in the workplace will successfully create a harmonious environment for our residents(M F O Community)which will enhance their life experience.”
    And many in the audience were softly chanting " no more woodshed..no more woodshed..no more...
    Italics added.