Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• I'm getting a bit tiresome of these 1-2% daily swings.

If you could please ease up on this Ted, it would be most appreciated.

thanks,

press
  • @PRESSmUP: I have no control over the recent 1-2% daily swings in the market. As for the Closing Bell, I will continue to link daily the most complete stock market wrap-up found anywhere on the web. Is there any part of this you don't understand.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • @Ted
    Yes, I do not understand why this post was placed in the TQ category, yet I do not see a question mark or anything phrased in the form of a question. Perhaps you could correct that before I awaken, after you've finished your morning cup of Joe (again, it's the bag with CAFF on the label). Other than this recent cognitive tick, I see no loss in your powers; so, unless you're really feeling it, I think you still could manage to reduce the swings to less than 1%, as press requests--- you may just need to try a little harder, "at your age." G'night.:)
  • Call me when the baby comes.
  • Ted said:

@PRESSmUP: I have no control over the recent 1-2% daily swings in the market. As for the Closing Bell, I will continue to link daily the most complete stock market wrap-up found anywhere on the web. Is there any part of this you don't understand.
    Regards,
    Ted

Sorry for my attempt at humor. It won't happen again.

• @PressmUP: My apologies, I thought you were throwing slings and arrows.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Ted & Press I'm glad you made up. Now go have some doughnuts and coffee. Ted's buying.

I actually expect that these wild up & down swings in the market are here to stay for a bit until either the bulls or bears wear out. Folks seem to be selling their winners on up days and then scooping in for bargains on down days. I wish my crystal ball was working.